Come and see us at the One Big Day event at Stoneleigh Park, Warwickshire.
The event runs on Saturday 12 September 2015 – 9am to 4pm.
One Big Day at Stoneleigh Park Indoor Exhibition Centre in Warwickshire provides the perfect opportunity to discover everything you need to know about worry-free motoring with Motability. There is a huge range of cars, adaptations, Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles, scooters and powered wheelchairs on display and what’s more, admission is free!
The event will host the a huge display of vehicles available through the Motability Scheme, including:
- Over 50 cars from 18 different manufacturers
- Over 30 scooters and powered wheelchairs
- Adaptations from a wide range of adaptation companies
- Around 15 Wheelchair Accessible Vehicles
You can also:
- Test drive adapted and non adapted cars
- Chat to our Motability advisors who are on hand to answer your questions
- Meet our Scheme Partners – Kwik Fit, RAC and RSA Motability
- Get advice from The Forum of Mobility Centres and Disabled Motoring UK
- A free hot or cold drink for every visitor
- Children’s entertainment including Billy the Bear!
- A chance to win an iPad mini in our free prize draw
For more details, please visit the web site.