Due to our vast array of precision engineering machines in house, we produce all the components required to assemble hand controls ourselves. This enables us to supply the best quality components on the the current market. Also, many of our mobile fitters are paraplegics and drive on hand controls themselves. They provide us with constant feedback which enables us to remain the leaders in the field of vehicle adaptions.
Last but not least, to become an accredited Alfred Bekker mobile fitter you have to attend an intensive training school and prove to be worthy of becoming an Alfred Bekker Agent. Most of our agents have 20 or more years proven record of excellence and you can rest assured that by selecting Alfred Bekker hand controls and having them installed by our agents, you will be guaranteed the best on the market.
Alfred Bekker Hand Controls:
- Are made from start to finish in our own engineering workshops
- Are the most copied, but never equalled
- Are tailor made to suit each year, make and model of car
- Should only be fitted by accredited agents for your safety
- Can be fitted at your home by one of our Accredited Agents
Remember: Our push/pull controls can be fitted completely free of charge to your Motability leased vehicle – please contact us for more details.