The Care Home conversions offered by Alfred Bekker utilise the unique RolliBox System. This system allows the vehicle to carry up to 4 Wheelchairs, 7 Seated Passengers or any combination in between.
The Wheelchairs have headrests and three-point seatbelts, whilst four-point secures fold out from the side. This keeps the system in the vehicle reducing damage and loss.
Standard Minibus conversions are available, which hold around 12 seats and a wheelchair position.
The RolliBox and Standard Minibuses can be converted with the following vehicles:
- Ford Transit – Medium & Large
- Fiat Ducato – Large
- Peugeot Boxer – Large
- Citroen Relay – Large
- Renault Master – Medium & Large
- Vauxhall Movano – Medium & Large
- Mercedes Sprinter – Medium, Large & Extra Large
- Volkswagen Crafter – Medium, Large & Extra Large
Please be aware: The Medium Sprinter/Crafter, Movano/Master and Transits have 5 seat capacity in the rear.