The Automatic Clutch from Bekkers allows you to use the clutch on a manual car at the press of a button! The button is located on the end of the gear stick- turning a manual car into a semi-automatic. The Auto Clutch is designed to allow a left leg amputee to drive any manual car or a double leg amputee to drive when combined with our brake/ accelerator hand controls.
Precise Clutch Control
The Auto Clutch is easy to use and allows comfortable clutch control. The compact clutch drive assembly is conveniently located under the dashboard adjacent to the clutch pedal and is connected to an Electronic Control Unit (See in image on the right).
Hi-Tech Electronic Control Unit
The module measures the vehicle speed and current position of the accelerator and clutch pedals via the Electronic Control Unit. Based on the measured values, the module moves the clutch pedal to the optimum position. It comes with three memory settings that can be set to your preferred driving conditions, i.e. bad weather/ snow, steep/ hilly roads etc.
- Turns a manual car into a semi automatic with push button clutch
- Simple button on gearstick depresses the clutch
- Constant monitoring of speed and pedal positions by electronic control unit
- Allows a left leg amputee to drive any manual car, or a double leg amputee to drive when combined with our brake/accelerator hand controls
- When combined with our brake and accelerator controls, the user is able to drive a manual car when previously it was almost impossible.